McManes Law Advantage
1. McManes Law Offices are conventiently located in Alpharetta Georgia.
2. At McManes Law, we are experienced professionals representing you in Work Related Injury Claim Settlements. The insurance companies are required to pay for your medical treatment, lost wages, permanent disability rating, and sometimes you can obtain a lump sum settlement.
3. We help you with your settlement so you can receive the settlement you deserve. You have the right to representation by an attorney of your choice in connection with a work-related injury. Keep in mind that the workers' compensation insurer is NOT your advocate and will not have your best interest in mind.
4. We are present during your intial workers’ compensation hearing, usually held Monday through Friday at multiple locations throughout Georgia. During this hearing you will have the opportunity to explain to the Judge your side of the case, however the insurance company will also have a representative.
5. If you are injured on the job, you may receive medical rehabilitation and income benefits. These benefits are provided to help you return to work. Your dependents may also receive benefits if you die as a result of a job related injury.
We make sure you receive all the benefits possible. Compensation for authorized doctor bills, hospital bills, rehabilitation in some cases, physical therapy, prescriptions, and necessary travel expenses are among the many benefit you deserve with a work related injury.
6. If you are entitled to weekly income benefits due to lost time at work. We enforce payment so you will have your check on time.
7. When you are able to return to work, but can only get a lower paying lob as a result of your injury, we make sure you are additional weekly compensation until you qualify for your regular pay.
8. In the event you die as a result of an on-the-job accident, you are entitled to burial expenses and weekly compensation equal to two-thirds of your average weekly wage. Your spouse may also quality for a lump sum settlement in the case of no dependents.
9. If you do not receive benefits when due, we will enforce penalties required to be paid by the insurance company.
10. We provide a Free Legal Consultation to discuss your case.
Call (770) 645-8801
, or contact us online
today and take advantage of our FREE initial consultation. At McManes Law, we represent your interests in work injury settlements.
The law office of Skip McManes is located in Alpharetta, Georgia. I represent injured workers and accident/injury victims throughout Georgia, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Gainesville, Woodstock, Dawsonville, Marietta, Dunwoody, Smyrna, Duluth, Tucker, Athens, Sandy Springs, Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb, Douglas, Clayton, Gwinnett, Rockdale, Henry, Forsyth, Hall, White, Rabun and Cherokee County.